|Voice Actor||Kip King|
|First Appearance||Season 2|
Smurfs Village Game
|Name Translation of Tracker Smurf|
Tracker (original French name Schtroumpf qui a du flair or Schtroumpf Traqueur) is one of the main characters of the Smurfs cartoon show, appearing primarily in the early seasons. He was a Smurf with a sense of smell that enabled him to track down various things like truffles, humans, his fellow Smurfs and basically anything else. He is easily identified by a red feather that he wears in his hat.
His character was voiced by Kip King.
He mostly appeared in Season 2 of the cartoon show, in the following episodes:
- "The Adventures Of Robin Smurf"
- "For The Love Of Gargamel"
- "The Good, The Bad, And The Smurfy"
- "Gormandizing Greedy"
- "The Littlest Giant"
- "A Mere Truffle"
- "S-Shivering S-Smurfs"
- "The Sky Is Smurfing! The Sky Is Smurfing!"
- "The Smurf Who Couldn't Say No"
- "Turncoat Smurf"
- "The Smurfs' Christmas Special"
Smurfs' Village Game
In Smurfs' Village game for iPad, iPhone and Android, Tracker has a mini-game called "Tracker's Scavenger Hunt" for players to complete tasks and earn the XPs to increase the level's XP bar. And once the timer is up as Tracker's soup is finished, he leaves the village and will come back to the village again sometime later.
- Tracker's feather changes in different appearances. In the cartoon, Tracker has a red feather in his hat; however, his feather becomes white in Smurfs' Village.
- Tracker is not the only Smurf to have a British accent, as Sweepy and Marco in the cartoon show and Vanity in the 2011 Smurfs movie have similar accents.
- Tracker along with Hunter Smurf are the only Smurfs to have a feather in their hats.