|Game System||iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire|
|Number Of Players||1|
Smurfs' Village is a free social game for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Kindle Fire, and any Android-compatible tablets where players must help our Smurfs (and Swoofs on the Planet Swoof) rebuild their home after Gargamel discovers it and scatters the Smurfs throughout the forest. The game features popular Smurfs like Brainy Smurf, Papa Smurf, and Smurfette. What is the player's objective is to make the new Smurf Village better than the last.
While the app seems inspired by games like Farmville, Smurfs Village stands out because the gameplay offers more than just simple, mindless clicking. Entertaining mini-games litter the village, offering simple but varied fun. You will quickly learn there is more to Smurf culture than blue skin and farming.
The scenery in Smurfs Village is nice. The developers at original developer company Capcom and the present company Beeline, produced a world that's nearly identical to the original cartoon, comic universe and every house, Smurf, and rock is colorful and cute. Expect to see your favorite Smurf surroundings in amazing smurfy detail. All the aspects of the Smurfs village are here, right down to the roads and flowers.
Papa Smurf serves as a mentor in the game and through an extensive tutorial, users learn to complete mini challenges and puzzles to earn money and unlock prizes. Mini games include quick tasks like completing a painting within a short time limit or keeping track of a dozen baked goods to ensure Greedy Smurf's goodies don't burn.
Another major component of Smurfs Village is growing crops, and as in Zombie Farm or Farmville, the gameplay takes place in real time, so players must punctually check back on their harvest to avoid spoiling any goods. Crops can be sold for game currency, which can be used to construct mushroom houses, roads, and other landmarks in the new Smurf Village.
While the game will be free in the App Store, players are encouraged to purchase Smurfberries using real money. Smurfberries unlock specialty Smurfs, growth formulas, and other bonuses — allowing users to further customize the appearance of their village.
After several updates, there are four districts in the game, mainland, island, mountain and Planet swoof.
A popular fansite and community for village owners My Smurfs' Village has been created. Here you can access the latest news for Smurfs' Village, reviews, grab some tips & guides, etc. to make the game a much more interactive with other village owners.
After a month of release, a cheat was discovered that allowed players to change the time set on their iPod/iPhone/iPad and speed up the building of mushroom houses and crops.
List of Special Smurfs And What Level You Can Get Them
|Papa Smurf, this article is incomplete! What are we going to do?|
This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help the Smurfs Wiki Project by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|This article is called a stub, my little Smurfs!
This article likely contains little information and may also be inaccurate or out-of-date.
Smurfs In Mainland
- Papa Smurf (Level 1)
- Brainy Smurf (Level 1)
- Vanity Smurf (Level 1, hut for 1500 coins)
- Jokey Smurf (Level 3)
- Greedy Smurf (Level 4, hut for 80 coins)
- Reporter Smurf (Level 4)
- Timber Smurf (Level 7, hut for 300 coins)
- Handy Smurf (Level 9, hut for 500 coins)
- Doctor Smurf (Level 9, Animal Sanctuary for 100 coins)
- Tracker Smurf (Level 10, cauldron for 600 coins)
- Miner Smurf (Level 12, mine for 1000 coins)
- Scaredy Smurf (Level 12)
- Lucky Smurf (Level 14, shop/booth for 1200 coins)
- Grouchy Smurf (Level 15)
- Marco Smurf (Level 16)
- Dreamy Smurf (Level 19)
- Clumsy Smurf (Level 20, must upgrade a hut for 500 coins or 4 smurfberries)
- Alchemist Smurf (Level 23, must upgrade Papa's hut for 500 coins)
- Weather Smurf (Level 26 machine weather for 1500 coins)
- Editor Smurf (Level ? hut for 8000 coins)
Smurfs Available With Smurfberries on Mainland
- Smurfette (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Baby Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Farmer Smurf (hut for 25 smurfberries)
- Hefty Smurf (hut for 25 smurfberries)
- Painter Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Lazy Smurf (pond for 30 smurfberries)
- Nat Smurfling (Level 10, hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Tailor Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Lone Smurf (must have Smurfette, only available in 2011 Halloween update)
- Sweepy Smurf (Level 2, hut available for 30 smurfberries)
- Fireman Smurf (hut for 35 smurfberries)
- Flying Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Clown Smurf (hut for 45 smurfberries)
- Cowboy Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Detective Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Scaredy Smurf (hut for 20 smurfberries)
- Chilly Smurf (hut for 20 smurfberries)
- Grouchy Smurf (hut for 20 smurfberries)
Smurfs Available With Coins on Island
- Snappy Smurfling (hut for 2500 coins)
- Slouchy Smurfling (hut for 2000 coins)
- Architect Smurf (hut for 1500 coins)
- Dreamy Smurf (raft hut, 400 coins)
- Brainy Smurf (hut for 3000 coins)
- Clockwork Smurfette (hut for 2500 coins)
Smurfs Available With Smurfberries on Island
- Wild Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Lucky Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Harmony Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Smurfette (only when her mainland house is placed, hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Pirate Smurf (hut for 20 smurfberries)
- Sassette Smurfling (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- aveman Smurf (hut for 30 smurfberries)
- Fireman Smurf (hut for 35 smurfberries, must placed his hut in mainland first)
- Explorer Smurf (hut for 20 smurfberries)
- Grandpa Smurf (hut for 25 smurfberries)
- Scuba Smurf (hut for 25 smurfberries)
- Dancer Smurf (hut for 25 smurfberries)
- Party Smurf (hut for 20 smurfberries)
- Prehistoric Smurfette Costumbe (for 15 smurfberries)
- This game is not playable on certain Android-compatible set-top media players.
- The graphic of the Smurfs in the game is more similar to the comic book than the cartoon show and movies.