|Benoît Brisefer: Les Taxis Rouges|
|Directed by||Manuel Pradal|
|Produced by||Thierry de Ganay|
|Story written by||Peyo (original story)|
Manuel Pradal (screen adaptation)
Acajou Films, La Compagnie Cinématographique et Panache Productions
|Distributor||Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures|
|Release Date||December 17, 2014|
|Running Time||77 minutes|
|Gallery | Quotes|
|This article is called a stub, my little Smurfs!
This article likely contains little information and may also be inaccurate or out-of-date.
Benoît Brisefer: Les Taxis Rouges is a French film adaptation of the original comic book story "The Red Taxis" from the Benny Breakiron comic book series by Peyo. It is produced by Lambart Productions in conjunction with Acajou Films and is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Released on December 17, 2014, it was the first film of the Benny Breakrion universe and the first non-Smurfs theatrical production. However, the film was cancelled days release after due to its critical and commercial performance.
- Leopold Huet as Benoît Brisefer
- Évelyne Buyle as Madame Adolphine
- Gérard Jugnot as Jules Dussiflard
- Hippolyte Girardot as Le Commissaire
- Jean Reno as Hector Poilonez
- The idea of the adaption was first brought up by British director Stefan Schwartz after the release of the Smurfs film in 2011. French company Lambart production took over the project in 2013 when it was assigned by Veronique Culliford.